Sunday, 25 October 2015

Hello...


So I was gone for 4 months and here I am, saying a quick hello...again. It is absolutely in order, I believe.

A lot has happened in the last four months which I would still share here.

But for now, this is hello...from me *in Adele's voice*...

...and I'm still busy clearing the cobwebs, pulling dust covers and dunking a couple of tea bags in my newly cleaned china cup...care to join me?
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Talking about hellos and Adele, her 'come-back' is definitely Adeleish and has got the web buzzing since the Single's release.

If you are a fan of love-lorn ballads, eighties-style technology (phone booths, flip phones, black and whitish scenery) and of course if you also love Adele and her amazing voice, then this might just make your day.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home