Skip to main content

Happy New June.




This new month,

Just like the Eagle, you'll soar
Your success will resound like the lion's roar

Just like the palm tree, you will flourish
Truth and righteousness, you shall nourish

Forget the failures of the past, for you, no more pain
And upon you and yours will abundant blessings rain

May you be strengthened in body, soul and spirit
May your paths be clear; the riches of the gentiles may you inherit

New insights for new conquests shall you receive
New pathways for new successes shall you conceive

For you, this new month shall bring undeserved promotions
You shall receive in all your ways deserved elevations

May you be blessed with clear vision to accomplish your goals
May sorrow and pains be far from your abode, there shall be no reason to console

May each day be blessed with enough reasons to celebrate
From your abode, may sounds of resounding joy continue to emanate

Happy new June, lovely people...I.LOVE.YOU.

Comments

  1. For me: June means it is OFFICIALLY Summertime! Bring on the sunblock lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee...something really heartwarming (+ bodywarming...lol) about the new month then...

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the same sistah!
    6th month already! Thank GOD for HIS grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o...just when did we shout 'happy new year'?...seems like yesterday

      Delete
  3. Have a fantastic month, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new month Sis. Amen to your prayers oh and I pray the same for you too.
    Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount
    work? I've virtually no understanding of programming but I
    had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog
    owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply needed to ask.
    Cheers!

    Also visit my web-site - BIM Latino es real

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: 15mins Easy Peasy Wrap Skirt

6 years ago when hubby-to-be and I decided to take that bold leap, I went hunting for the right material to make a nice outfit for our *introduction program and soon made me a nice skirt and blouse for the 'do'. Fast forwarded to 2013, my dress size understandably changed from 6 (yes I was a sz 6) to 10 and there was no other option than to give out my much loved outfit to someone who is slimmer. Only hitch being that the scarf went into hiding at the time I gave it away only to resurface last week from its hiding place deep within the closet.

Superheroes R Us..

  Totally unrelated to superheroes but it's what we're watching as I type this So we love Spiderman...Superman...Hulk as much as we love Old Trafford. It's official. Because I belong to an all-boys clan and if you can't beat them.... *sigh*...

Life is a beach...really

So this year got off to a very good start for me with lots of motivation packed into my 'big' frame. Hoping and praying to sail through the same way I started...you know...crossed over to 2014 with lots of prayers for a good year, then had lots of good heavy food (really tempted to take pictures of my culinary exploits and share here...but no thanks...). Talking about food, I did something weird...a post for another day, if I ever get round to it. Then I left Hubby and the kids alternating between Disney Junior and CNN and just crashed on the bed for some well deserved rest.Oh sweet, blissful rest.